"Who do you know that we need to know?"
We need partners who are willing to advocate on behalf of the Inland NW Church Planters, and the Region as a whole. What does it mean to be an Advocate?
An Advocate is someone who agrees to be the voice for a:
- Geographic Region (for ex., Aurora corridor, or downtown Seattle, etc.)
- People Groups (ethno-linguistic / multi-ethnic / lifestyle)
- Church Planting Systems (coaching / networks / training / recruiting / wives / prayer & communications)
As such, they are expected to do the following:
- Advocate – be a champion
- Keep your area of advocacy in front of people; seek support, partners, planters, etc for it
- Planters – find and grow planters, local and outside the area
- Partners – find partners for prayer, mission support, finances, & advocacy
To find out more about becoming an Advocate in our region, please CONTACT US.